Sunday, January 29, 2012

Feelin' the Love for Valentine's Day!

1derfully Made! has personalized lots of fun items throughout the last several months. So far we have personalized cars, walls, water bottles, sewing cases, makeup bags, candle holders, wine glasses, mirrors, and 2 of my personal favorites... marshmallow shooters and pogo sticks. Although we primarily personalize items you bring to us, there are those occasions when I see a great deal while I'm out and about and can't help but grab them up because they are screaming, "personalize me!!". Here are a few items I have discovered and just in time for Valentine's Day fun!





Boxes are approximately 9 x 6.5 and will look great filled with conversation hearts, valentine's goodies and of course, chocolate. You can pick the design and the vinyl, which can be temporary and pulled off in order to be re-purposed for another project or you can choose the "permanent vinyl" (white only) for a permanent design. Don't delay, I only have 7 boxes left. Cost: $12.00



These fun tumblers would look great with a name, monogram, sorority name (we now have the Greek alphabet) or whatever else you can imagine. These were such a great find that I could only get my hands on 6 tumblers: 2 blue, 2 pink, and 2 lime green. Tumblers are dishwasher safe. $12.00





Only a few Cinderella lights are left. Price has been reduced on the remaining lights to $20.00.


If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at anytime and I am happy to help you create the perfect gift. bkbetz@hotmail.com

Kelly
xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment