Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fun New Designs!

This could quite possibly be some of my most favorite creations yet! I took a brief hiatus from my late night crafting addiction and focused on Vacation Bible School at the church for the last 2 weeks; however, not to fear, I am back...and with a vengeance! God is good and has allowed the orders to start coming in again now that VBS has come to a close.

1st New Favorite Idea:
 The fridge can be a scary place sometimes in my home with all the leftovers. I have the best of intentions to reinvent leftovers for meals later in the week; however, as the week goes on and life takes over, it doesn't always happen as planned. You just never really know whether or not to test your luck and give the leftovers a sniff test or just throw it away. So I decided to come up with a fun way to label leftovers....either that or I am just getting desperate and running out of things to personalize around my home.


I had to include both pics so you could see the damage  made to the fruit by my fruit flies (a.k.a. Parker & Cooper) from the time I took picture 1 and picture 2. Poor little tomato though is still hanging tough.

This new vinyl is great! You have your choice of either chalkboard or whiteboard and then you can pick what design to put on the outside of your containers. This may also be a fun way to label wine glasses during a party. Both surfaces are dishwasher safe and can be wiped clean with a paper towel (dry or damp) and reused. The vinyl can be removed but not reused. Now there should be no guessing when I open the fridge!

2nd New Favorite Idea:
Our designs possibilities have just expanded to Batman designs. Thank you Jenn Riley for having a Batman party and giving me one more excuse to buy more designs! Check out the party favors below as well as the fun personalized tub for the birthday boy!

Batman logo made with the chalkboard vinyl in order to personalize for each child.



Includes Batman logo, characters, birthday banner, cupcake holder, binoculars, cake topper,
wrist cuffs, belt, water bottle label, door hanger, mask, party favor bag, and much more!

Everyday seems to bring a new challenge and a new design! So what's in store for tomorrow?

Kelly
xoxoxo

All items listed above will be added to the site soon.
Check back often for new arrivals, changes and additional new designs. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment